After just two days the jury in the Drew Peterson trial has been selected. The panel of 12 jurors and 4 alternates will decide whether or not Peterson is responsible for the drowning death of his third wife Kathleen Savio in 2004.
The jury selection process spanned two days, finishing Tuesday afternoon as defense lawyers and prosecutors reviewed a field of 212 potential jurors.
Here is a profile of some of the jurors:
1. A radio broadcasting student from Columbia College
2. A man from Lockport, married 15 years
3. A plant manager for a printing company
4. A man from Plainfield, he used to own a construction company
5. A divorced woman who likes true crime stories
6. A woman from Lockport who is a crossing guard
7. A man from Joliet who drives a bus and lives with his parents
8. A woman from New Lenox who reads the National Enquirer
9. A divorced man who dropped out of law school
Opening statements begin today.